The health and safety of our Factory 93 family is of the utmost importance to us. In an effort to create an environment where everyone can feel comfortable coming together and dancing with us, we are now requiring proof of full vaccination or negative COVID-19 test results within 72 hours of the event. There may be exceptions to our policy for certain states based on local laws.
We ask that you please bring a copy of your vaccination card or negative test results and be prepared to provide it at the entrance. A photo of your vaccination card or negative test results on your phone will be accepted.
What form of verification is accepted?
– Please bring a copy of your vaccination card, digital vaccine record, or negative test results and be prepared to provide it at the festival entrance. A photo of your vaccination card, digital vaccine record, or negative test results on your phone will also be accepted.
Can we get a refund?
– As stated in the terms of purchase, we do not provide any refunds or exchanges. If you no longer feel comfortable attending the event, we recommend gifting or selling your ticket to a friend or family member.
Are masks required?
– Local and state officials strongly recommend that you wear a mask to keep you and those around you safe.
What precautions are you taking within the festival to keep things safe and sanitary?
– In addition to vaccination and negative test checks, Factory 93 will be working closely with local officials to implement necessary safety precautions and will follow state and local health guidelines in place at the time of the event.
Does the antigen test work as proof? / Does the type of test matter?
– Yes, antigen and PCR tests will be accepted.
What is fully vaccinated?
– “Fully vaccinated” means:
– At least two weeks after your second dose in a two-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or
– At least two weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as the Johnson & Johnson vaccine
The latest date of your last dose would be August 7th to be considered fully vaccinated.
When do I need to take my COVID test?
– The test must have been taken within 72 hours of first entering the festival. That means the test must be taken between Wednesday, August 25th – Saturday, August 28th.
What if you have one shot and not the second?
– You will need to obtain a negative test within 72 hours prior to first entering the festival. That means the test must be taken between Wednesday, August 18th – Saturday, August 21st.
Does proof of full vaccination from a foreign country work for entry?
– You must have a negative COVID test from a domestic testing center in order to attend – it must be taken within 72 hours of entry into the festival.
What if I lose my vaccine card at the festival?
– We recommend taking a photo of your vaccine card.
Where can I get a COVID test?
– For Los Angeles county testing sites: https://covid19.lacounty.gov/testing/